Samstag, 4. Juli 2009

Ich wurde getagged :)

Ich bin von Vanessa getagged worden =)) Danke dafür :*

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Post a photo of where you blog.
4. Write 6 to 10 weird or random things, facts, or habits about yourself
5. Tag at least 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
6. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
7. Tag in English but if you’re more comfortable with German than do that ;-)

Step 3: Yes, here is the picture:
Nothing special just a laptop on a table in the livingroom:
Step 4: Well, I try to discribe myself in English!
1. I'm nothing without my computer!
2. I love music!
3. I'm very addicted to many things! (e. g. Chocolate, Internet and so on)
4. I write with the left hand!
5. I'm really jumpy and I'm afraid of many things!
6. I wash my hands veeeeeery often!
7. I'm a pessimist!

Step 5:
I tag: Mona, Karina, Denise &&& ^^

1 Kommentar:

  1. Respekt, hast ja durchgehalten :) gings dir denn heute morgen soweit auch gut?
    Du hast imemr noch den selben Hintergrund wie beim Desktop-Tag .. ^^

    Oh man ich weiß schon garnicht mehr was ich gestern gemacht habe.. obwohl, warte mal :D
    Jaa genau ich habe gedacht mein PC sein im Arsch, der hat aber nur ein kleines "Päuschen" gemacht und ja. Traning ist ausgefallen bzw. es kam einfach keiner und nach ner halben Stunde sind wir 4 wieder abgezogen. Die Party war auch nicht, weil es richtig heftig geregnet hat, mal wieder -.-
    naja :D was hast du heute gemacht?

    AntwortenLöschen